Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Transferring content from iPhone to Galaxy S3

• 27-11-2012 3:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

I just got my upgrade from Vodafone and am wondering can I transfer my contacts, photos, videos etc. from my iPhone 4 to my S3. Without taking 3 days:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Can you sync with google contacts now?

Dropbox for the rest?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭PrzemoF

Can you save all the files from iphone to your PC? Export contacts to a vcf file.

Then copy them to a directory on SD card on S3, import contacts and the phone should pick up all images, music and videos. I did it that way from a nokia phone to S2

P.S. I have never had an iphone, so I have no idea how to handle the first part.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

As a certain mr Simpson once said "can you dumb it down a little". :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Easiest way would be Easy Phone Sync.
    It'll copy everything but apps from iTunes to your S3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Thanks lads, I've used Dropbox for the pic's I might try "easy phone sync" for the rest. I haven't had time today, the kids are all over the S3, in fact my 12 year old is showing me how to use it. I was going to give the iPhone to the 15 year old but she wants the Galaxy instead:rolleyes:

Advertisement