Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The hardy bucks movie

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Just after watching this and really not the least bit impressed. It's 83 near laugh-less minutes without a single original moment or gag and some of the worst continuity I have ever seen. I went in with low expectations and would have been happy if it delivered a couple of laughs and a little wit but instead got an 83 minute film that felt 3 hours long. It's a shame that it's so poor as the show generally provided a few laughs and it's always good to see an Irish film that tries to do something a little different. Hopefully the proposed sequel will have a decent script and a little more imagination.

Couldn't agree more, I'm a big fan of the YouTube series and I saw how watered down it got with RTE show so I had high hopes for the movie to not be that way -

Unfortunately it didn't deliver and what we are left with was a predictable mess of a movie, with the lads seemingly trying to explain away everything they did (obviously for the foreign audiences) and it just did not work in my opinion, I actually could not wait for the film to end either, and that's sad as I have been following the lads antics all the way back to the first y/t season...

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭cartom

Hardy Bucks interview with On The Reel

Buzz, Eddie and Viper about shifting women, Louis Walsh and getting schteamed in Poland for ‘The Hardy Bucks Movie’, which is out now on DVD.

http://www.onthereelmovies.com/the-hardy-bucks-interview/

• Registered Users Posts: 20,980 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Loved it (the movie)

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,237 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

you hate it,but are trying very hard not to be offensive. :D

Say what now? :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Hawkeye1

saw it last week, very much enjoyed it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 hardy buck salmon

They're making a sequel hey.

Advertisement