Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qualifying for a loan

Options
  • 27-11-2012 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I would like to enquire about qualifying for a loan. I hit a bad patch recently because of family circumstances. Because of this I had a number of unpaid direct debits over a period of four months. This puts me in a bad position looking for a loan. Is there any way of overcoming this in a loan application. Thanking you in advance for any advice.
    Cathy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi Bubblygirl.

Thanks for your query.

Loan applications are assessed on a case by case basis and all individual circumstances will be taken into account.

If you would like to apply for a loan with us or for more information, please contact the Lending Advisor in your account holding branch who will be happy to help you.

Hope this helps.
    Laura

Advertisement