Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apadravya piercing

Options
  • 27-11-2012 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Im looking for an experienced piercer in the Munster area but preferably in Kerry or limerick.

Any reccomentations greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Tommy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

Tommy87 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Im looking for an experienced piercer in the Munster area but preferably in Kerry or limerick.

Any reccomentations greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Tommy.

Couldnt recommend anyone else in Limerick but Doug from Hard knox in Limerick, great piercer and very professional. (theres heaps of threads on this subject by the way) but for me has to be doug check out his facebook page hes very good for getting back to peoples questions! whatever you decide to do stay away from foxes bow!

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Tommy87

Ya I was talkin to him alright but he said he never did one before.(if it's the same person we are on about) I think it's something that I should get an experienced person to do!!

Ya I was talkin to him alright but he said he never did one before.(if it's the same person we are on about) I think it's something that I should get an experienced person to do!!

sorry yeah just saw the piercing you wanted, at least he was honest with you about it. Other than that dont know any piercers in Limerick that may have that experience but again because of the seriousness of the piercing definately stay away from foxes bow!

Ya he was very good, and very honest, fair play to him. Even though he hadn't done he was really helpful. A gentleman.

Did u have a bad experience there!!??!

Ya he was very good, and very honest, fair play to him. Even though he hadn't done he was really helpful. A gentleman.

Did u have a bad experience there!!??!

Yeah i did, so did a few of my friends thats when we started going to doug! Theres a few people on boards that have had a few bad experiences too so it seems its not an isolated incident or anything!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I'd second the suggestion that you stay away from foxes bow.

I don't have any piercings, but I've heard some horror stories from friends.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Dont go near Foxes Bowe. If its not too much of a trek, then id recommend Jayme in Clowntown in Ennis.

Melion wrote: »
    Dont go near Foxes Bowe. If its not too much of a trek, then id recommend Jayme in Clowntown in Ennis.

Thanks. I'll get onto him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Doug may not have done an Apa before, but he might have done other genital piercings such as Prince Alberts or Ampalangs.

But if you really want a really experienced piercer doing it, take a trip to Dublin. Plenty of experienced piercers there. When I got my PA, Steve I think did it for me there. He said he would usually do about one a day

Advertisement