Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hostage negotiation classes.

• 27-11-2012 5:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of taking up a night time course to improve my career prospects. I think hostage negotiating would suit my natural talents and aptitudes.

What interesting courses/classes have you taken up and how did you get on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I took Thanks Whoring night classes.

Turned out it was a typo but Hank sure did teach me a lot about slutting it up though so I'm glad I went.

Gauss wrote: »
    I'm thinking of taking up a night time course to improve my career prospects. I think hostage negotiating would suit my natural talents and aptitudes.

You should become a hostage taker. Reverse psychology and all that. You'd be rich.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭uch

Did a "Stop reading Shít threads" course but I didn't learn anything

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

I did a hostage taking class. [/obvsmartarsereply]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,842 ✭✭✭✭kippy

What FETAC level would it be at?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Getting ready to start studying Criminal Psychology, we should team up, OP! :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Gauss

uch wrote: »

Did a "Stop reading Shít threads" course but I didn't learn anything

Never mind, you learned plenty in the "sh1t jokes" class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Oh is that one of those waste of time courses that have absolutley no point and teach nothing of benefit to you, yet draws in thousands of euro from wannabe walter mitty cops etc? Dont waste your money, you wont gain anything from it.

Advertisement