Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile - half price offer for non-Eircom customers

Options
  • 27-11-2012 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hello,

do you have any intention of bringing the half price offer back for non eircom bill pay customers. Myself and my partner are interested in moving from vodafone to the bill pay select unlimited plan.

My brother availed of the half price offer about 6 weeks or so ago even though he's an non eircom customer, and we were interested in the same deal but when i went to the emobile store last weekend, we were told the offer has ended and that the half price offer is now only available to those customer with eircom landline accounts

Thank you

Martin

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

grd09 wrote: »
    hello,

do you have any intention of bringing the half price offer back for non eircom bill pay customers. Myself and my partner are interested in moving from vodafone to the bill pay select unlimited plan.

My brother availed of the half price offer about 6 weeks or so ago even though he's an non eircom customer, and we were interested in the same deal but when i went to the emobile store last weekend, we were told the offer has ended and that the half price offer is now only available to those customer with eircom landline accounts

Thank you

Martin

Hi Martin,

In regard to the above plan this is no longer available to anyone to avail of. This offer ended on the 7th October.

We do not have plans to release this offer at the moment.
    Could you advise what store advised only Eircom customers can get this discount as this definitely is not the case.

Grainne

Advertisement