Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Did i do good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Ichirau wrote: »
    I just bought the original World of Warcraft Collector's Edition off a guy on Adverts for €20.

There were only a few thousand made back in 2004, So there are stupidly rare now. 1 is going for €180 and still with a day of bidding left.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/World-of-Warcraft-Collectors-Edition-for-Mac-and-Windows-2004-/251188032365?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item3a7bf9336d

Only other place i could find them was on Amazon.com for $300+

I know nothing about the game, but if you saved over €100, you did very well yeah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,308 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

EnterNow wrote: »
    I know nothing about the game, but if you saved over €100, you did very well yeah

But is it Arcade or Retro? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Ichirau

EnterNow wrote: »

I'll be getting a little over €200 profit :P
    KeRbDoG wrote: »
    But is it Arcade or Retro? smile.png

But it is rare and valuable, So i'd thought it would be ok. More relevant than some of the stuff on on the "Arcade & Retro Trading & Swapping" board. I saw Halo 4 and a PS3 on there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,308 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

I'll be getting a little over €200 profit :P
    Most folks here wouldn't necessarily collect retro stuff to make a profit, more to have/collect/share
    But it is rare and valuable, So i'd thought it would be ok. More relevant than some of the stuff on on the "Arcade & Retro Trading & Swapping" board. I saw Halo 4 and a PS3 on there.

Was just joking :) Good find anywho...never got into any of that WOW stuff, don't know how people find the time to sink into it

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

FYI,
    The A&R trading forum is a broad church.
    Anyone can trade items there from any gaming era for items from any other gaming era, given the theme of the forum and the predilections of the users here, when someone is trading something modern they are typically looking for retro items, Halo 4 being traded for a NeoGeo MVS copy of Shock Troopers, or a retro item being traded for a modern one, a Samsung Nuon swapped for a PS3, both recent deals of mine.
    I have yet to see a deliberately explicit trading request for something current to be traded for something current, not that there would be any censure if there was.

We are pretty even tempered here, the ban hammer is asleep and, unlike most gaming forums, posters here tend to be fairly respectful of the rules and each other.

Regards
    Ciderman, a moderator of A&R

• Advertisement
Advertisement