Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Music Recording Apps for ipad

• 27-11-2012 8:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

any apps like this for ipad ???

im a musician and id like to record instruments and vocals on some sort of app like pro tools or cubase etc

is there anything like this for the ipad , instead of buying a seperate recorder ??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭baldshin

Garageband is the most popular and if you have it on a mac you can save projects to the cloud to be accessed and modified on the ipad/iphone/mac. It's a pretty good app. To record an instrument you can either use the ipads own recorder or alternatively get something like an iRig or for a larger budget an Alesis iO Dock for pluggin in instruments and mics.
    Garageband costs 5 or 6 euro I think.

I've also been messing with a trial version of an app simply called Music Studio, but haven't bitten the bullet on the full version due to the 14 euro price tag!

There's a few others available too like Fruityloops but I have no experience with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭seadeuce

any apps like this for ipad ???

im a musician and id like to record instruments and vocals on some sort of app like pro tools or cubase etc

is there anything like this for the ipad , instead of buying a seperate recorder ??

Better to wait for the iRig, out soon from Apple.
    Should suit your needs

Seadeuce

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

seadeuce wrote: »

Better to wait for the iRig, out soon from Apple.
    Should suit your needs

Seadeuce

You talking about the irig guitar imput etc

Or a program called irig ?

I already bought the apogee jam

Advertisement