Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nespresso machine

Options
  • 27-11-2012 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭

looking for the cheapest machine :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭SeanPammer

€84.15

http://www.arnotts.ie/Product/Nespresso-Krups-Xn2003-Manual-Just-Black/315158/325400200

€40 worth of capsules (plus 16 free capsules in the actual box)

You get €40 to spend on Nespresso.ie equiv to 100 capsules :)

€84.15 with free deliv and €40 worth of capsules..

You need the capsules.. immediately

So the machine is really €44.15

I've personally used this machine and it's excellent, amazing espresso every time.

**Does not come with milk frother**

http://www.harveynorman.ie/morphy-richards-47560.html (non Nespresso brand frother for €59.95)

If it's one with frother included you're interested in I suggest calling House of Frasier/Debenhams/Arnotts where you can pick up above machine for €135 with the frother (which costs €70 otherwise)

I've seen it in both House of Frasier and Debehnams for €135, a friend told me Arnotts had similar offering.
    It is an older version so they may very well be sold out most places..

Hope some of that helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Kingkong

Picked the new nesspro machine up with the milk froater in Kildare Out;let for 130 euro with the 40 euro nesspro.ie offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭SeanPammer

Which model?

Nespresso U ?

http://www.current.com.au/image/Nespresso%20U_Pure%20Black_Aeroccino3.JPG

Great price regardless of which model anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

+1 for Kildare Outlet, really doubt you'll find a Nespresso machine cheaper anywhere. Loads of models/brands (but not all) available.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Just be aware that the ones with lower pressure don't deliver as good a result as the more powerful ones. Also some machines don't seem to handle the strain over time. Got a cheap machine at work and I hear it needs to go back for repair again, it does get a lot of use tho. Not sure of the exact model sorry.

The Nespresso U (newest model I think) has a 19bar pump, I believe this is a good machine so compare that pressure with the others.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

im in cork, so kildares out for me, just want a basic machine with no frother

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭acermaple

Any idea of the price of the Nespresso citiz or pixi in Kildare Village without the frother? Just wondering if it's worth the trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

acermaple wrote: »
    Any idea of the price of the Nespresso citiz or pixi in Kildare Village without the frother? Just wondering if it's worth the trip.

Did you find out in the end, thinking of going down myself?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭acermaple

sorry no, and the proposed recipient has hinted that the'd prefer an Ipod so I'll be leaving it for another time (unless there are some brilliant bargains in the sales!).Hope you get what you want.

Advertisement