Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving house

Options
  • 27-11-2012 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Hi Reps,
    I'm currently a Vodafone customer and I'm in a 12 month contract. We bought a new built house and in less than a month we will be moving so I contacted Vodafone customer care and they advised me that I need to apply for the landline to be activated through Eircom first and after I can transfer the telephone and broadband service and retain my current landline number.

My question is can I apply for a landline only and after is activated I transfer my current Vodafone services?.

Do I need to enter in a 12 month contract to get a new line into my new house?

regards,

Zeppi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Zeppi wrote: »
    Hi Reps,
    I'm currently a Vodafone customer and I'm in a 12 month contract. We bought a new built house and in less than a month we will be moving so I contacted Vodafone customer care and they advised me that I need to apply for the landline to be activated through Eircom first and after I can transfer the telephone and broadband service and retain my current landline number.

My question is can I apply for a landline only and after is activated I transfer my current Vodafone services?.

Do I need to enter in a 12 month contract to get a new line into my new house?

regards,

Zeppi

Hi Zeppi,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. yes there would be a 12 month contract with eircom with any new line / account set up.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement