Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shed alarm

Options
  • 27-11-2012 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

I have a shed at the back of the house and i was looking for an alarm that would also have some sort if a receiver that i could place in my room so it would alert me at night if it was activated. Has anyone any ideas. I realise they're not cheap and you pay for what you get but i dont want to be going in to mad money. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

If you stick a PAYG sim in this, might do the job for you.

http://www.sendtech.co.uk/SPIR.shtml

I think they are about £120 + Vat

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭wicklaman83

If you stick a PAYG sim in this, might do the job for you.

http://www.sendtech.co.uk/SPIR.shtml

I think they are about £120 + Vat
    Thats the job. I wonder would it accept an irish rtg card though. I've just emailed them anyway. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

A visonic single channel receiver or similar connected in to you home alarm with a sensor in the shed should work. All depends on distance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭jprboy

Thats the job. I wonder would it accept an irish rtg card though. I've just emailed them anyway. Thanks

Did you get a reply on this, Wickla?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

jprboy wrote: »
    Did you get a reply on this, Wickla?

It will work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 tevion1

Is there a set-up similar to this that with a beam to eliminate false alarms.

Advertisement