Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby clothes

Options
  • 27-11-2012 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry if very trivial, but I bought a friend 0-3 months baby clothes but haven't seen her so almost two months on I'm wondering will they get any wear out of them or should I get something else?? I usually buy older clothes but the baby was 4 weeks premature so I figured they'd need small ones. Also they are asian and I think they tend to have smaller babies anyway. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Yes the chances are the clothes will fit fir a while if the baby was premature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Sorry if very trivial, but I bought a friend 0-3 months baby clothes but haven't seen her so almost two months on I'm wondering will they get any wear out of them or should I get something else?? I usually buy older clothes but the baby was 4 weeks premature so I figured they'd need small ones. Also they are asian and I think they tend to have smaller babies anyway. Any thoughts?

You could just put the receipt in the bag and tell them they can change it if they need to?

But id say you should be alright

Advertisement