Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Istrelok

Options
  • 27-11-2012 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

After updating the Istrelok app on the iPhone it seems I've lost the ballistics table/drop chart. Is this just a problem for me or has it happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

lefthooker wrote: »
    After updating the Istrelok app on the iPhone it seems I've lost the ballistics table/drop chart. Is this just a problem for me or has it happened to anyone else?

scroll down to view 'Table' on the main page

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭lefthooker

Dohhhhhhhhhhhh. Thanks clive

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

This must be the best FREE ballistics calculator out there and works very well.

I was out in the field last week, with my .308 zeroed @175y, and ranged a wooden pallet at 460y. Put the new range into iStrelok and hit calculate which gave me a drop of 39" and the recital view of 2.1 mildots to come up (at 12 power zoom).

Hit the pallet right where it was aimed, well within 1.5" for the wind but vertical range was right on the button. :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭lefthooker

I find it great too Clive.
    Have my .204 set for 200yds, I had clays set up and ranged the furthest at 380yds. Entered the new range and got a drop of 11 inches so dialled up 11 clicks and hit it spot on. Had no wind to allow for.

And its a free app:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

I used the FREE version for ages and really liked it.

Definitely worth buying the paid version for a couple of Euro, if only to support the developer. He is super responsive if you have a technical need for an addition or if you need support and the extra features are nice to have too. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement