Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 15 Transfers

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Santi101 wrote: »
    Walcott is fit for today. Confirmed.

Always expected that tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Lemlin wrote: »
    Always expected that tbh.

Didn't do any good,glad now I kept Michu after his 2 goals today.Typical though,transferred out Mata for Bale & Mata scores.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Had the choice of Suarez in for Tevez or Fellaini in for Pienaar.

Picked Suarez and its cost me 14 points so far - Suarez (c), Sterling (played ahead of Pienaar) and RVP has got me 11 so far. Tevez, Fellaini and RVP (c) have 25 so far. Thats without bonuses and RVP has a half to play.

Also doesn't include the 4 point hit I may have to take on Suarez.

That one decision may cost me 20+ points. Sometimes this game can be very frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Mata -> Bale they said
    Suarez as captain they said
    RVP converts all his chances they said
    Rafael is playing out of his skin they said.
    Chelsea are much more solid under Rafa they said.

I could go on :pac:

I think I'm glad I don't have a wildcard as I would quite happily change most of my squad. 30 points is not good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

I swapped Mata and Baines for Bale and Azpilicueta. At a 4 point hit. I would struggle to be unluckier at this game sometimes... Not sure what annoys me more, the face that I pinpointed with perfect accuracy when Baines would hit bad form, or the fact that Mata has yet again cost me points when hes not even in my team.

Point of note for anyone with Fellaini. I'm getting him in this week so his good run ends now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

i took a 4 point hit to get bale in for hazard. the only consolation was that hazard didn't score. oh and also Bale went up .2 and hazard dropped .2 after i did the transfer so basically i paid 4 points for an extra .3 to spend on my team.

Advertisement