Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic lights top of ballybeg by heaton Buckley

Options
  • 28-11-2012 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Anyone notice these lights are crap since they dug up the road to put the gas pipes down. They don't come on when u go on the sensors on the road the the top of ballybeg and they always go on the side green light to turn down ballybeg coming from the motor mile

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

I was on the bike going thru Ballybeg there awhile back. And when I had to turn left, I put my arm out and when I took it back in my watch was gone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    I was on the bike going thru Ballybeg there awhile back. And when I had to turn left, I put my arm out and when I took it back in my watch was gone!

Well arent you a funny fu*cker.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Anyone notice these lights are crap since they dug up the road to put the gas pipes down. They don't come on when u go on the sensors on the road the the top of ballybeg and they always go on the side green light to turn down ballybeg coming from the motor mile

They were always the same for as long as i can remember.

Advertisement