Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of relocating from US to Millstreet

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Ok ok,I live in the wilderness,no traffic or traffic lights,no need to use my indicators because every body knows where I live.no motorways, heaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

mp22 wrote: »
    Ok ok,I live in the wilderness,no traffic or traffic lights,no need to use my indicators because every body knows where I live.no motorways, heaven.

no exhaust, taxi driver for thine kinder (thankully modern youth will not put with being stuck in middle of bogger heaven) bag of 10:10:20 in the boot from october till april

Still miss the dump

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Well I would disagree respectively with the replies. House value in Millstreet is really good compared to other locations in Cork. The locations it is central between Killarney and Cork. As a town it is quite , Crime is not really too much of an Issue compared to other locations . Quite a diversified population. Very close knit community. Winters and driving conditions are no different to living anywhere outside a city.
    Macroom would be a much more central location between Cork and Killarney. Millstreet is a bit out of the way.

I pass through Millstreet a lot, can't say it's ever impressed me all that much, seems a bit dead. I'm sure the people there are sound but i'd prefer somewhere in West Cork like Clonakilty or East Cork like Ballycotton. Or even Macroom itself, only 30 minutes from Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

Cobh?

Advertisement