Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband

Options
  • 28-11-2012 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

Im looking fro the best priced unlimited broadband package fro the louth area.
    also I am looking for the best mobile phone package with unlimited data.
    Thanks for the help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Crellis31

Hey I just got a deal with Eircom/E-Mobile. €45 for 12 months for 8Mb Broadband, unlimited download usage, free anytime landline calls. Then I got a Galaxy Note 2 for €149, with €39 per month, Unlimited Calls, Texts & Data. Hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Baked.noodle

Can't really help you with internet, but 3 prepay give you 15 GB download allowances a month for €20. You also get free any network texts, free 3 to 3 calls, free weekend any network calls. You also get a free €10 credit after 30 days. I'm a light user, so I buy an internet bundle after 30 days which gives me roughly 2 months of light calls and speedy internet for €20. just make sure you have good 3G coverage. I get 2.1 Mbps up to 250 GB from UPC for €33 per month in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Check the broadband forum for best prices/providers in your area.

For mobile phone,have a look at this offer. http://www.emobile.ie/phonesplansmore/plans/postpay/detailsCallTextBrowse/?gid=48 €32 a month for unlimited calls & 15Gb internet.

Advertisement