Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Golf

Options
  • 28-11-2012 2:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

I was banned from golf for telling it how it was in a pm to a mod.i suppose the ban was warrranted looking back at it but i would like someone to look into the cosistent actions and abuse of power in the thread by this mod.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

tippman26 wrote: »
    I was banned from golf for telling it how it was in a pm to a mod.i suppose the ban was warrranted looking back at it...
    You are not disputing your ban, claiming that "the ban was warranted." Consequently, since you are not appealing this ban, this Dispute Resolution forum is the inappropriate place to post.
    ...but i would like someone to look into the cosistent actions and abuse of power in the thread by this mod.
    Please be advised that the DR forum is not intended to review this claim. I will request that it is moved to the Help Desk where such issues are reviewed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Black Swan wrote: »
    You are not disputing your ban, claiming that "the ban was warranted." Consequently, since you are not appealing this ban, this Dispute Resolution forum is the inappropriate place to post.

Please be advised that the DR forum is not intended to review this claim. I will request that it is moved to the Help Desk where such issues are reviewed.

And it's moved accordingly.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

... i would like someone to look into the cosistent actions and abuse of power in the thread by this mod.
    Please be advised that it is highly recommended that you first exchange PMs with the mod to see if an understanding can be reached. Sometimes misunderstandings occur given different points of view, and after a civil discussion, it is resolved.

If you need a Sports Cmod review, or Admin review, let us know by posting that request here.

In any case, please be patient in this process, as we are volunteers with commitments outside of boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 tippman26

Mod in question has failed to reply to private messages!!!

Please be advised that I am reviewing this issue. This may take a bit of time reviewing the Golf threads and forum, exchanging PMs, etc., while at the same time attending to outside of boards commitments. Your patience will be appreciated.

• Advertisement

Given that tippman26 has now "closed account," it is requested that this thread be closed too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement