Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Piercings on guys are sexy ??

Options
  • 28-11-2012 4:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

Just out of opinion ( womens) what piercings are sexy on guys n what are just. Turn off .. I was thinking of gettin my nipple n eye brow pierced but wanted sum opinions first .. All opinions welcome ..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

bk1991 wrote: »
    Just out of opinion ( womens) what piercings are sexy on guys n what are just. Turn off .. I was thinking of gettin my nipple n eye brow pierced but wanted sum opinions first .. All opinions welcome ..

gtfo-10554.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Arawn there's no need for that.

If you're basing what you want to do to yourself on what the opposite sex may find attractive, then you don't really want it. If you want it, get it regardless of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Also there's no universal opinion on what women like. We can have individual opinions now!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Also there's no universal opinion on what women like. We can have individual opinions now!

Jaysus next you'll be wanting to vote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Really?? When did that happen?? :pac:

*runs like f**k

:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Really?? When did that happen?? :pac:

*runs like f**k

:cool:

You've been doing a lot of running on this forum lately :p

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Trisha XxX

bk1991 wrote: »

I think piercings depend on the individual and what suits them and there personality. And as a few people already said you should be getting something for yourself not others so it depends on what you really want. Good luck. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

It all depends on the girl. I personally find lip piercings sexy but other piercings aside from ears scare me! My sister loves ear and brow piercings, my friend loves nose piercings.

It's all subjective and if you're only wanting a piercing to be 'sexy,' you probably shouldn't get one. Remember, a piercing will not alter your entire appearance, you can be sexy without a body modification. If YOU want a piercing, get one, but don't get one just to look 'sexy' to women.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

Nose piercings on guys....oh god, makes me shiver with pleasure...

...it also depends on if the guy is attractive in the first place though!

Censorsh!t wrote: »
    Nose piercings on guys....oh god, makes me shiver with pleasure...

...it also depends on if the guy is attractive in the first place though!

Really the nose piercing on guys? I wouldnt be into that I think the eye brow pierced on some men is hot. But there you go people are different and like different things. And I agree with you it depends on their attractiveness in the first place. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

Trisha XxX wrote: »
    Really the nose piercing on guys? I wouldnt be into that I think the eye brow pierced on some men is hot. But there you go people are different and like different things. And I agree with you it depends on their attractiveness in the first place. :)

Nose rings to be more precise.

But yeah, a lot of my friends would disagree with me on that one.
    It all depends on individual taste. And what suits your physical features and so on.

Censorsh!t wrote: »
    Nose rings to be more precise.

But yeah, a lot of my friends would disagree with me on that one.
    It all depends on individual taste. And what suits your physical features and so on.

Exactly. People are into all different things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Trisha XxX wrote: »
    Exactly. People are into all different things.

I'd like to second this! As an example to clarify the above statement - One of my friends absolutely DESPISES body mods. He HATES my tattoos and literally begs me not to get anymore (fúck that! :pac: ). My ex absolutely loved my tattoos and encouraged me to get as many as I liked because he found them attractive.

It's all 100% subjective. Get what YOU like and feck what the women think. If a woman only goes for you because she finds your piercing sexy, that's a bad thing! You want a woman to find YOU sexy, not just your body mods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

It really depends of the person, as stated by several users above me.
    Personally, I quite like "snakebite" piercings on a guy and nose rings/septum piercings on a girl.

Incidently, I've never kissed anyone with a tongue stud...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

On anybody I like stretched lobes and nose piercings especially septum piercings, but you gotta have the face to carry them off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

I don't know, I think if someone likes piercings in the first place they're generally not going to find certain ones a turn off (except in the case of maybe genital piercings etc for some).

I can't think of any piercings I'd consider a turn off, unless they're improperly done or not being looked after.
    If a guy told me he had piercings because he wanted to be sexy though, that would probably be kind of a "...wat?" moment. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Q_ueeny

Lip Piercings on guys is very hot imo and tongue.. nomm :D

Nose piercing on guys , not so much

Each to their own tho!

Advertisement