Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live - Contacting billing department

Options
  • 28-11-2012 7:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭

My account was debited twice by Microsoft on the same day for 1 Xbox live gold yearly membership....so trying to get in touch with them about it to get a refund.
    So far, the only way i found of contacting them is using their online chat from xbox live site. But each time i am in a long long queue, waiting and waiting..Yesterday, in 30minutes, i had moved from being 29 to 21 in the queue:(

Has anybody got an email address for billing enquiries ?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

911sc wrote: »
    My account was debited twice by Microsoft on the same day for 1 Xbox live gold yearly membership....so trying to get in touch with them about it to get a refund.
    So far, the only way i found of contacting them is using their online chat from xbox live site. But each time i am in a long long queue, waiting and waiting..Yesterday, in 30minutes, i had moved from being 29 to 21 in the queue:(

Has anybody got an email address for billing enquiries ?
    Thanks
    You will have to call or use the chat to sort out billing issues, I think what happened here is that as well as your subscription renewing you also purchased a year, meaning you now have 2 years subscription instead of 1

• Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

If you click on "click to call" someone from the Xbox Support team will call you back very quickly, depending on how busy they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 WayneSnr

Couldn't find an Irish number but for future reference why not try the English free phone number, 0800 587 1102 for UK so for back home it would be +44 800 587 1102

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

WayneSnr wrote: »
    Couldn't find an Irish number but for future reference why not try the English free phone number, 0800 587 1102 for UK so for back home it would be +44 800 587 1102
    Wont work, UK freephone numbers wont work here

• Registered Users Posts: 9 WayneSnr

Ooops..Apologies. I gave another search and came up with this:

Ireland
    Hours of operation:
    Monday-Friday: 08:00-21:00
    Saturday: 08:00-19:00
    Sunday: 09:00-17:00
    Phone Numbers
    (01) 2420758 or 1 800 509 186
    Hearing Impaired (TTY device): 1800 509197

International Xbox Support Phone numbers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement