Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DS-160 error (already submitted)

Options
  • 28-11-2012 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭

After submitting the DS-160 I realised I entered the wrong figures for monthly income. I entered the bi-weekly amounts instead, accidentally. How to fix this? Is it ok to start a new DS-160 application? Or just explain the mistake to the officer at the interview?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

If you contact the Embassy (http://dublin.usembassy.gov/general/contact.html) and explain that you made a mistake on your DS-160, they should be able to reopen your application. You should then be able to access your application again here and re-submit it.

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭sleepyescapade

Just an update if anyone finds they are in this position, it is not a problem if you resubmit the ds160 again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but a related question.

I submitted a DS160 application in error; Im just travelling for a long weekend, which is covered under the ESTA / Waiver programme.

Ive been told that if I just do nothing, dont make the appointment, the application goes nowhere and will eventually be deleted. I can then complete the ESTA as normal. Does anyone have experience of this?

Advertisement