If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha RX-V673 7.2 & Tannoy HTS101

Options
  • 28-11-2012 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi Richersounds,

Could you please quote me for Yamaha RX-V673 7.2 & Tannoy HTS101 or similar for delivery to Wicklow?

Thanks,

Nathan

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Richersounds,

Could you please quote me for Yamaha RX-V673 7.2 & Tannoy HTS101 or similar for delivery to Wicklow?

Thanks,

Nathan

nathan,

thanks a mill for the opportunity to quote!

The HTS101 and the Yamaha RXV673 are £769.95 as a package and we would include free delivery to Wicklow in that price...

..However you should have a look at the Wharfedale DX1 pack as an alternatice as they sound fantastic together - they should retail at £850 - again we can do a package price delivered at £769.95 and to be honest it will sound better!

have a look at the DX1 review here:

http://www.whathifi.com/review/wharfedale-dx-1hcp

(It does come in black - dont worry!)

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John McDonald

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Wicklow Wanderer

Thanks John,

Price seems good. Couple questions:

1) What is the warranty on the two items? (length, return to store etc ...)

2) I need 30m speaker cable - could you do a deal on that as well?

Thanks

Nathan

Thanks John,

Price seems good. Couple questions:

1) What is the warranty on the two items? (length, return to store etc ...)

2) I need 30m speaker cable - could you do a deal on that as well?

Thanks

Nathan

Nathan,

the Yamaha comes with a 2 year warranty whilst both the Tannoy and Wharfedales are 12 Months - you can of course extend the warranty by purchasing our 5 year warranty at 10% of the individual component cost - have a look at the details here: http://www.richersounds.com/information/warranties

On the 30Mtrs of speaker cable - no problem doing a Boardie deal - I'd recommend the Symphony 200 which is normally £1.49/ Meter - if you are buying the complete system - I'll give you 25% off the cable to give you a total of £33.50 or lets call it £800 for teh cable and the Yamaha /Tannoy / Wharfedale options as outlined in my last post,

Thanks and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Sounds good John

Could I go for the cable, Yamaha & Wharfedale package for £800

Let me know how you want to proceed.

Thanks

Sounds good John

Could I go for the cable, Yamaha & Wharfedale package for £800

Let me know how you want to proceed.

Thanks

Great and many thanks for the biz - it's much appreciated!

Just drop us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie or a PM with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout by return to get the delivery sorted out for you.

Thanks again and give me a shout if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Hey been messing with these since I got them. Great sound out of the system and great delivery and service from you chaps.

I am in the market for some speaker stands and am wondering if you have 2 pairs of Soundstyle Z2i stands and if they suit the Wharfedale DX1 satelitte speakers.

Again best price for delivery to wicklow please.

Thanks

Nathan

Hey been messing with these since I got them. Great sound out of the system and great delivery and service from you chaps.

I am in the market for some speaker stands and am wondering if you have 2 pairs of Soundstyle Z2i stands and if they suit the Wharfedale DX1 satelitte speakers.

Again best price for delivery to wicklow please.

Thanks

Nathan

Nathan,

Great to hear that you are really enjoying the system - the Z2i will really suit the DX1 (although the bass could be a little large - they really are the best option and are great sounding stands!)

I'm not in the office at the moment but I'm almost sure we have the 2i available in Black and I know we def have them in silver (they look better in silver) and we are doing the silver at just £54.95 / €69.99 for a limited time..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Nice one John

Sounds good. Could I get 2 pair of the silvers?

Is delivery to Wicklow free again?

Thanks

Nathan

Nice one John

Sounds good. Could I get 2 pair of the silvers?

Is delivery to Wicklow free again?

Thanks

Nathan

Nathan,

I honestly cannot do free delivery on these as they are at rock bottom below cost pricing but I'll do delievry on the two pairs at £12.95..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Ok sounds good, please put me down for two pairs.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 HAWK360

looking for YAMAHA  RX-V673 what the best price delivered to Dublin ?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

HAWK360 wrote: »
    looking for YAMAHA  RX-V673 what the best price delivered to Dublin ?
    Hi HAWK360.

Current price on the RXV673 would be £349
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/yamaha/rxv673/yama-rxv673-blk

Delivery would come in at £12.99

In stock and ready to ship.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.