Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some bargins here...

Options
  • 28-11-2012 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Just came across this FB page - some really really good deals including Harry hall winter boots for €30 & the most fab brown leather pair of Tendon & fetlock boots for €85

https://www.facebook.com/GEC.Equestrian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

would be better if there is a page to like instead adding them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Not my page, just in case anyone thinks Im self promoting!
    celica00 wrote: »
    would be better if there is a page to like instead adding them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

I must have those Mark Todd boots! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Me too:) LOL , my Mares Christmas Pressie:D
    Valentina wrote: »
    I must have those Mark Todd boots! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Heydeldel

marley123 wrote: »
    Just came across this FB page - some really really good deals including Harry hall winter boots for €30 & the most fab brown leather pair of Tendon & fetlock boots for €85

https://www.facebook.com/GEC.Equestrian

Wow, just had a look at the page, great stuff. Synthetic dressage saddle for 145, not bad to start with. I better start writing my Santa letter ;)

• Advertisement

I contacted them yesterday to ask about the MT boots and a few other things that weren't priced. No repsonse yet, I wonder have they all sold out.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Just wondering has anyone ordered off of this, and what was it like? Shipping time/costs etc?

Theres some amazing things on it, but Im kinda sceptical about buying off a fb page..

• Registered Users Posts: 23 KazNCD

Yes, I ordered off the Harry Hall boots off this website last week. They arrived very promptly and are fabulous :), wore them all weekend. Definitely plan to order more from the page

KazNCD wrote: »
    Yes, I ordered off the Harry Hall boots off this website last week. They arrived very promptly and are fabulous :), wore them all weekend. Definitely plan to order more from the page

That's good to hear. I have the Mark Todd boots and a fleece cooler ordered. They should be here by Wed/Thurs at the latest. Can't wait!

Just a little update if anyone else is considering buying from these guys - got my Mark Todd tendon & fetlock boot set today - they are so gorgeous! Can't wait to try them on her tomorrow. Also ordered a heavy weight turn out rug and a lovely fleece cooler and both are perfect and exactly as stated. Delivery took one day. I'm very happy with everything and would definitely buy from them again :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement