Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

re-edit first post

Options
  • 28-11-2012 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭

Allo,
    I cannot edit my first post in this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=81972294#post81972294

I've been building it up over the last few days, and have made many edits.
    Is there an edit limit, and if there is, is it possible to reset the limit, as I'd like to continue adding to the first post.

Cheers,

CC.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Neil

There's an edit cut off time of 48hours for the original poster (a mod can still edit), this is to stop trolls going back and editing their posts and thus breaking the quote-reply conversation flow. It won't be reset I'm afraid.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Editing posts is limited to 48 hours after it's posted, so you'll need a mod to edit it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Ok, thanks for the quick response times guys.

Can i then ask for the two additional links in the second post to be cut and pasted into the first post under the heading: "Useful Charts + Graphs"

Cheers lads. Will be the last amendment i make so.

CC.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You'll need to ask the mods of ATV to do it, we can't.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement