Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entry exit setup

Options
  • 28-11-2012 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to set up my alarm so that the front door and back door always have an entry timer but I want the back door to have no entry timer for part set ? EE to alarm causes the front door to trigger the alarm for partset

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Yes very easy to do on a galaxy G2 among others, what panel are you using

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

HKC 10/70 v 2.7

Am I right in guessing this panel can't do this ??

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

So easy with Siemens also. Does HKC not have the ability to have EE 1 & EE2 with individual times?

Don't think so :/ but I know the aritech CS250 can so this has to be able to

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

There's manys a thing the CS250 can do that HKC panels can't. I don't get your reasoning there.

I'm saying its an older panel and it seems that it can do more than the newer HKC

I'm saying its an older panel and it seems that it can do more than the newer HKC
    In a lot of cases it can. Its not age its quality...;)

Advertisement