Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Works at Knocktopher

Options
  • 28-11-2012 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what this will be, between the M9 junction and the village on both sides of the road, looks like a new road?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭rayc

hi5 wrote: »
    Anyone know what this will be, between the M9 junction and the village on both sides of the road, looks like a new road?

Yeah I've been looking at this the last few weeks, at first I thought it might be a private road for farm access but someone has told me it's a gas pipeline.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭KK4SAM

hi5 wrote: »

Was been nosey my self and found this.:D

http://www.kilkennypeople.ie/news/local/gas-pipeline-to-go-through-kilkenny-1-3372188

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

I was aware this was in the "pipeline" lol, but didn't think it would go ahead so quickly. Compo must have been decent for the landowners ;)
    Good that it also secures the future of Great Island, it's the only large power station in the south east.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

I am going to go down and walk around and have a look at it, while playing this:

Advertisement