Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nexus 10

Options
  • 28-11-2012 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭

Where [or when] can we Irish purchase a Nexus 10?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

It isn't for sale anywhere in Ireland I think.

As for When? Don't hold your breath.. :P

Most like Currys / PC World will be the first to get them so ask them on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,536 ✭✭✭droidman123

i bought one on ebay for a very fair price.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

I don't do eBay or any "second hand" site

RangeR wrote: »
    I don't do eBay or any "second hand" site
    The one i bought is brand new, sealed, unopened. I dont buy second hand stuff either.

I'll put it this way. I don't trust large purchased on eBay. I'm looking for a reputable online or bricks and morter retailer.

elara, komplett, amazon, or B&M retailer in Ireland.

To be honest, the chances of this happening any time soon are very slim, until supply outstretches demand. These things are selling like hot cakes on the play store.

• Advertisement

I'll put it this way. I don't trust large purchased on eBay. I'm looking for a reputable online or bricks and morter retailer.

elara, komplett, amazon, or B&M retailer in Ireland.

To be honest, the chances of this happening any time soon are very slim, until supply outstretches demand. These things are selling like hot cakes on the play store.
    Yes i normally buy from the bricks and morters and reputable stores....but in this case because the nexus 10 is nigh on impossible to get here, i bought it from ebay brand new at the same price as the play store. Thats all i,m saying : )

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭taibhse1966

They are back on the Google.com site for sale :)

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭twinsen

but it wont post to ireland

They are back on the Google.com site for sale :)

How does that help us?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭taibhse1966

How does that help us?

Do you not have an address/contact you can get it posted to in UK or us?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭twinsen

Do you not have an address/contact you can get it posted to in UK or us?

No

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Guys, this is not really what I asked. Google won't sell the Nexus to an Irish IP. I don't really want a workaround. I was just wondering when it's available in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Guys, this is not really what I asked. Google won't sell the Nexus to an Irish IP. I don't really want a workaround. I was just wondering when it's available in Ireland.

Oh well you dont really it that much then :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Bedshaped

Davy wrote: »

A lot of bloody hassle to get something that has been in the hands of every single neighbouring European country for more than 2 months...

Davy wrote: »

For high ticket items, I want to purchase from a local [or at least Irish site] as it's easier to invoke my consumer rights if something goes wrong. Something a lot of people don't take into account until they get stung.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 drenbot1986

www.simplyelectronics.net/Google
    this site pops up when you google "nexus 10 ireland buy" any one tried it? its €425witch seems a bit more than it should be but it does deliver to ireland

www.simplyelectronics.net/Google
    this site pops up when you google "nexus 10 ireland buy" any one tried it? its €425witch seems a bit more than it should be but it does deliver to ireland
    I would be careful of that website.google simply electronics reviews.i have heard a few horror stories myself about it.

Advertisement