Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy Note 2 Question

Options
  • 28-11-2012 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm currently looking at buying a Galaxy Note 2 for use on the eMobile network - currently have a Note 1 that I have on an a/c with yourselves.

I just wanted to check which model it is you're selling on eMobile/Meteor - the N7100 or the N7105. The main difference is that the latter comes with LTE/4G support whereas the former doesn't.

As Meteor was one of the companies that won the 4G auction recently, and as it and eMobile are basically the same thing but with different branding, I want to be sure that if I'm paying maybe €600 for the handset that it's going to be the most up-to-date/future proof version currently available

Appreciate if you could let me know.. cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

N7100

• Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

N7100

Cheers.. seems a bit mad that they're selling an expensive top-end phone that doesn't support a technology they plan to start rolling out by the summer, but fair enough.. off to Amazon with my cash so :)

Advertisement