Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skip Hire

Options
  • 28-11-2012 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

I need to rent a few skips over the next 2/3 weeks for a family member. What's the best company to use in the Dublin area - Coolock area specifically

Need mid-size, competitive pricing (preferably that will do a deal on 2/3 of these) and can deliver/collect in the same day (bad neighbours that I don't want pulling crap out or sticking stuff in)

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Try ASAP good prices, do the same day drop and pick and no rush on pick up if you want.
    Usually work city center and south side but have looked after me in D15 no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Lazarus2.0

Northside Skips were good the time I used them . They honoured an expired online offer when I called them and collected promptly when asked . With repeat business on offer they'd be worth a call ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭missmyler

Use adverts.ie to get rid of anything that can be reused. Unless its rubble (which i cant imagine the neighbours stealing) it's a terrible shame to send to landfill. Anything I advertise free usually gets taken away within 24 hours

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement