Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ristorante Isabella Skerries ...

Options
  • 28-11-2012 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

... is closing its doors next Sunday. Shame. They hope to reopen in two or three months. Fingers crossed. Never had a bad meal there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

yknaa wrote: »
    ... is closing its doors next Sunday. Shame. They hope to reopen in two or three months. Fingers crossed. Never had a bad meal there.

That's an pity, real nice place and great staff.
    Might try and pop over before next Sunday so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

That's an pity, real nice place and great staff.
    Might try and pop over before next Sunday so.
    Great place & staff!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Yeah, got an email earlier.
    Sad that it's closing, but wish them the very best for the future.

Good food, good prices, good location and good staff (what more does it take to be successful?)

Very hard for a lot of restaurants to stay afloat ATM I'd say.
    Feeling bad now that I didn't visit more often in the last few months :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Assume it's like a lot of places in that the rent is just too high for the current level of business.

Really liked the place, and lovely views in the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Our favourite restaurant in the area. We don't get out for a meal very often (about once a month) but we nearly always go there. Very sad to hear this, especially in the run up to Christmas.

It was always more quiet than I thought it should be given the good food and low prices. I put it down to the location, which probably doesn't get much passing trade, though it is a super view, especially on summer evenings.

• Advertisement
Advertisement