Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saorview in Clonmel

Options
  • 28-11-2012 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

I got a call from someone in Clonmel who has trouble with saorview. They get a 'no signal' notice or pixelation sometimes. I heard there were people talking about it on the radio this morning

Has anyone had this problem and know what causes it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,688 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Bad aerial/Bad cable into TV most likely (assuming all is plugged in properly, of course)

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭GullibleOne

callaway92 wrote: »
    Bad aerial/Bad cable into TV most likely (assuming all is plugged in properly, of course)
    There must be an awful lot of people in Tipp with Bad aerial/Bad cable etc given the amount of people I am told were on radio

• Registered Users Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭cml387

Is it a particular area in Clonmel that's complaining.

I don't have a problem,in Ard Gaoithe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭chris2008x

The boxes seem to give more trouble than built-in tuners. I have a Sony tv which I bought in October. Saorview built in never a problem not once ever. My mum has a Bush receiver and some other thing she bought in Tesco for €39 and they freeze and need adjusting the whole time.

Advertisement