Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betting Log

Options
  • 28-11-2012 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭

Starting bank is €1,000, I'll risk no more than 5% of my bank on any one bet. I do my fair share of in play bets so most of the time I'm just going to post screen shots of wins/losses after those events as I don't want to waste time needlessly logging bets when I could be concentrating on a match. Afterwards, I will give my reasoning for taking the bet though, win or lose.

Starting off tonight with three bets.

Tottenham v Liverpool

€30 - Tottenham DNB @ 1.83 (BV)

The reasoning for this is pretty straightforward, Liverpool are constantly overrated by the bookies. They're probably a top 8 side at best against a Spurs side that are probably the 5th best team in the league. Spurs DNB at home against this sort of opposition should be a fair bit shorter than this imo.

Man Utd v West Ham

€20 - No sending off @ 1.29 (SJ)

This is simply priced incorrectly. The next best price is 1.17 on BF after comm. I would place more on this bet but it's all I've left in my SJ account and I'm waiting for money to be transferred into my bank account so I can top up.

Chelsea v Fulham

€20 - Juan Mata anytime assist @ 3.75 (BS)

I'll place this bet providing he starts. He has 6 assists in 11 PL games this season and is good value to continue this vein of form against a Fulham side that concede plenty on the road.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Blatter wrote: »

Chelsea v Fulham

€20 - Juan Mata anytime assist @ 3.75 (BS)

I'll place this bet providing he starts. He has 6 assists in 11 PL games this season and is good value to continue this vein of form against a Fulham side that concede plenty on the road.

And Benitez rests Mata.

Bertrand is surprisingly playing left wing instead. He's 6.5 to assist anytime and I think that's value given the position and opposition he's playing so I'm going to put €20 on that instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Blatter wrote: »
    Tottenham v Liverpool

€30 - Tottenham DNB @ 1.83 (BV)

The reasoning for this is pretty straightforward, Liverpool are constantly overrated by the bookies. They're probably a top 8 side at best against a Spurs side that are probably the 5th best team in the league. Spurs DNB at home against this sort of opposition should be a fair bit shorter than this imo.

Win, +24.9

Man Utd v West Ham

€20 - No sending off @ 1.29 (SJ)

This is simply priced incorrectly. The next best price is 1.17 on BF after comm. I would place more on this bet but it's all I've left in my SJ account and I'm waiting for money to be transferred into my bank account so I can top up.

Win, +5.8

Chelsea v Fulham

And Benitez rests Mata.

Bertrand is surprisingly playing left wing instead. He's 6.5 to assist anytime and I think that's value given the position and opposition he's playing so I'm going to put €20 on that instead.

Lose, -20

And in play bet:

bale-1.jpg

Spurs were cutting through Liverpool at ease and Bale in particular was destroying them. He has already assisted Lennon and came close himself on a couple of occasions, and has a pretty good goal return this season. I thought 17/2 was good value for him to get the next goal.

Win, +85

Bank = +1,095.7

Advertisement