Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing in Galway

Options
  • 28-11-2012 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭

Hi guys need some things printed.
    firstly need a banner to hang off my trestle table while djin its a 6ft long table i use for every gig.

Secondly i would like to get some stickers/labels printed with my logo to give out and use myself.

and in the new year I hope to run some events and would like to get some posters printed up.

can any point on who is to go to for printing and graphic design?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

If you're in Tuam, try Strategic Print run by John Gormley

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Abracastabya

Need to print A LOT of pages in the next week for a course I'm doing at the minute, where's the cheapest place in Galway to print lots of stuff (pref colour) other than the colleges?

Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Quantify 'a lot'.

200 pages

• Advertisement

Cheapest I see is 70c per duplex colour page. http://www.nuigalway.ie/printthat/pricelist.html

However if you know an nuig student, they can print a duplex colour for 30c

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There are a few companies around but isupply is a favourite with boards posters. I've used them myself without problem, not sure if they're the cheapest though.

How about for black and white printing only?

See link in post#7

Advertisement