Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot Towel Shave in Navan

Options
  • 28-11-2012 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Anyone know of a good, traditional style barbers in Navan that does a hot towel shave, head massage or any of that kind of thing?

I was thinking of getting someone a voucher for Xmas

I know there was a branch of the grafton barber in the town at one stage, which would have been perfect, but that has closed unfortuntely

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭bladespin

Royal barbers in Navan do the hot towel shave.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Princesshazel

Royal Barbers Navan do them and also the Barbers in Blackcasle do a hot towel shave and hair cut for €25

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭FensterDJ

thanks for the help folks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

Depends whos on in black castle ...got my hair cut up there the otherday by some woman took less than 3 mins ....have to get it recut today....10 euro for the pleasure

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭writetojd

The one in the shopping centre beside dunnes drapery does hot towel shaves too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement