Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Password reset link not working

Options
  • 28-11-2012 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Hiya (sorry using someone elses account to post this) I am trying to get my password reset for account Thumpette_ but the password reset mail isn't coming through to me.

Could I get my password reset please?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

What would you like it reset to? Of course, I jest. There's no way we're going to reset the password of any account manually, and especially not the password of an account when the request comes from somebody else :)

Please get in touch with hello@boards.ie using the email address belonging to account Thumpette_ and we'll be able to assist further. Could I also ask you to check your Spam folder thoroughly to see if the mail went in there? If it has, would you be so kind as to mark it as "Not Spam" to prevent it happening in future?

Thanks,

Danny

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement