Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some Advice

• 28-11-2012 9:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

I know this may have been done to death here already and I apologise in advance and hope some of you lovely people can help!

I am looking for a new facial wash, moisturiser and an exfoliator to use maybe 2/3 times a week?

I honestly don't want to spend a complete fortune on this stuff, but I have very strange skin (so I may have to splurge a little, but prefer not too :D)! I am really dry on my forehead & cheeks, but around my nose and my chin are quite oily, and even stil get the odd breakout on my chin :o

Does anyone have any recommendations for anything that *might* work for me? Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

I'd have oily combination skin with dry spots as well although my dry and oily bits are in opposite areas! I also get the odd blemish/nasty spot.
    Ive used boots botanics moisturiser and cream cleanser in the past and found the moisturiser to be brilliant. It comes in a pot and is called shine control. Cleared up my blemishes like nothing else and gave enough moisture for the dry patches. Only €5 too! The cream cleanser was nothing to write home about but I'd try one of the ones that you can wash off instead. They do an exfoliater and mask both of which I've enjoyed.
    Might be worth giving a try before splashing out. Skincare is such an individual thing. I feel if youve to buy a few different brands before discovering what suits you, it's better that they're cheap so it doesn't cost a fortune in the long term.

Advertisement