Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview VEC: When will I be contacted?

Options
  • 28-11-2012 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I went for interview yesterday for teaching post at a VEC. I thought I did very well, but I got no word back since. Does this mean that I didn't get the job? I know in the back of my head that usually you're contacted that night or the next day but can it sometimes be that it will take a few days? I was the only one sitting in the waiting room for a while and there was nobody there when I went back in to get my things. Is this significant at all? Sorry for all the questions.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

You might have been the last interviewee of the day hence no one else there. They might have to interview more people today. They might not have decided on who is to be appointed. They may have offered someone else the job and are waiting for them to accept before they notify anyone else. Hard to know, you'll just have to wait a few days to see.

Advertisement