Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teens gone hooray

• 28-11-2012 10:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10

I want to ask who will admit to this I have 3 teens 19, 17, 15 boys and girls love them dearly. I cant wait till they grow up leave home happy come back and visit on a Sunday for lunch. :eek: i want some me time :P am i alone in this thought:rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I have small children and sometimes feel the same;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

I dont know how my parents put up witg me for 18 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

I misinterpreted the title as "teens gone whorey" woops

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

Yes I can confirm it wonderful and (maybe a bit sad if I am honest), when they leave home( my youngest is only semi gone ) even thats wonderful, I have a fantastic relationship with her now.

However the best moment of all is when they say to you I don't know how you put up with me when I was a teenager.

I still get the horrors when I think of what I put up with in the teenage years from one of them, I honestly don't know how I coped.

Advertisement