Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any free mother and toddler groups in carlow??

Options
  • 28-11-2012 10:06pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 74 ✭✭

is there any mother and toddler groups free in carlow? i have a 2 year old son and just want him to interact with other kids in that age group.help appreciated.thanks all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

i Dont think any are free. mostly a donation of 2 or 3 quid to cover toys, refreshments and electricity. awkward parish centre have one. You should ring the childcare committee for a full list.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Racso, should that be Askea??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

stupid auto correct!!! Yup should be askea alright. Thanks for that

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 74 ✭✭matin

thank you for the info

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

open door in the laurels part of ccdp have one also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

The Dome have one also - although it is not free, it costs about 2/3 euro for the two hours and that includes tea/coffee. I think it is one or two mornings a week - mine were too old for it when I saw it first.

This is a list of all parent/toddler groups in County Carlow by Carlow County Childcare Committee
    http://www.carlowchildcare.com/attachments/015_List%20of%20PT/'s%20in%20Carlow%20September%2012.pdf

This is a link for another parent/toddler group from boards here a few months ago:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=79504366

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Be well and win

There is one in the Visual as well, not sure if it is free though

Advertisement