Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Groomers around tallaght ?

• 28-11-2012 10:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭

Hey all.

Does anyone know of a "Good" dog groomer around tallaght for 2 westie ?

I've tried a few places over the years and they just butcher my dogs.

the very 1st time they had a cut was in the pet shop in old bawn ( near leisure plex ) and the lady that worked there was great,, But she doesn't work there anymore.. I did hear she was working around the area somewhere... but i can't find her.

I'd like there hair cut to look like the westies in a Westie Calendar :) ya know.. Nice !! NOT just shaved with a 1 blade !!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

I've tried one in glenview / that mobile one... www.doggiestyle.ie and one other one.. can't remember the name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

does anyone know the name of the one in old bawn ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lynlooking

NeVeR wrote: »
    does anyone know the name of the one in old bawn ?

LyndaD's dog groom there beside ahernes

<snip> Very reasonable aswell

Please don't post people's personal contact details.
    Thanks,
    DBB

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Darthvadar

Nicola at The Animal Hospital on Main Road is fantastic... My little hooligan loves her...

The only difficulty is that you need to book weeks in advance... She's always booked up...

I have a number if you'd like to PM me....

Darth...

Advertisement