Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering a cake online for delivery - any recommendations?

Options
  • 28-11-2012 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭

I need to order a cake to be delivered in a few days time (yes, in theory I should make one myself, but I'm an awful baker). A quick google for "cake delivery dublin" gives me lots of options, but obviously it's hard to tell what they're like, so I'm just wondering if anyone has any recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

The Cake Café make gorgeous cakes

http://www.thecakecafe.ie/cakes.aspx

I know they do office deliveries (at lunch) but not 100% on whether they deliver to houses (so hope I amn't sending you down a rabbit hole!)

Edit: Actually they do deliver!

Delivery Of Cakes
    We can deliver to your home or office just call the cafe for details or email us at thecakecafe@gmail.com
    €3.50 cost to our immediate neighbours or €8.00 anywhere else in the city centre

Which means I could have saved myself a *hell* of a lot of hassle a few weeks ago. Gah!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Cool, thanks - they hadn't turned up in the search. Their site just gave me epilepsy, but the cakes look nice! :)

Advertisement