Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for stitch and sew classes in Mullingar

Options
  • 28-11-2012 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

looking for stitch and sew classes for complete beginner, preferably mixed ages im 34 and just want to learn how to mend my own clothes curtains etc:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mandadel

did u find any classes?? i am in offaly and willing to travel to learn

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Call into the knitting ship up at Dublin Bridge, they might know. I think they might do knitting classes as I've driven by a few evenings in the past and seen a big group of ladies sitting in a circle (knitting I'm assuming! :D)

Also try tots paradise just off mount street they sell thread etc. for sewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 paulap

there is a craft circle in mullingar at 7 on a tuesday not sure what it intails but might be worth looking into

• Registered Users Posts: 9 lillyacd

Hi, I'm 31, a beginner also but would love to learn to sew & stitch also...please let me know if you get more info..Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Longford Lass

Come along to Mullingar Craft Circle next week folks...hoping to have a Patchwork Demonstration if thats of any interest to you...

Youth Cafe, Spoutwell Lane Tuesday evenings at 7pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Whatever class/group meets up in that knit 1, purl 1 shop it seems its a Thursday night it meets as I passed it last night about 7.30.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 crafty lass

There are crochet classes down in the congress centre and I think she's starting beginners next week, she might do other crafts also check out her page on Facebook called Crafty Drawers.

Advertisement