Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pre Budget Alcohol Deals

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

thegift06 wrote: »
    Anyone find any Corona 12x355ml 2 for €25, i have been checking 3 or 4 tescos on a regular basis and cant find it anywhere, when I did eventually find it some dude rushed infront of me and filled his trolley with the last one, giving him a total of 8 boxes of corona. Ok fair enough he got there before me but 8, come on

The selfish git

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Anyone find any Corona 12x355ml 2 for €25, i have been checking 3 or 4 tescos on a regular basis and cant find it anywhere, when I did eventually find it some dude rushed infront of me and filled his trolley with the last one, giving him a total of 8 boxes of corona. Ok fair enough he got there before me but 8, come on

Dunnes have 12 bottles of corona for 12 euro
    Cheaper than tescos.
    Seen it in a couple of stores over the weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

You should have rushed around to the limes and scooped them all up and then waited for him to come around as he surely would and offered a swap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

I actually nearly did, they were filling the shelves with all new stock and I thought it was the workers trolley for some reason. I took my 2 boxes from the trolley and told the worker that I had asked to check in the back for extra stock that I had found them. Then he explained that it wasnt stock but that it was some customers trolley. I nearly cried when I had to put them back in the trolley :(

I was in blanch shopping centre yesterday, the dunnes have the corona there for 12 euro, like previous post said.people were grabbing them do,but they seem to have a good amount of stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭beglee

I noticed last week that Superquinn had Peroni included in their 6 bottles for €12 deal. These are 660ml large peroni bottles, so a good deal for a good beer :D

But I havent checked if the deal is still active this week...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 562 ✭✭✭thegift06

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Dunnes have 12 bottles of corona for 12 euro
    Cheaper than tescos.
    Seen it in a couple of stores over the weekend
    bri007 wrote: »
    I was in blanch shopping centre yesterday, the dunnes have the corona there for 12 euro, like previous post said.people were grabbing them do,but they seem to have a good amount of stock.

cheers guys just back from Dunnes Clondalkin and picked up 24 bottles fro €24

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭AhrSkidar

The 4x440ml cans of Pedigree for €1.99 were back in Athlone Tesco this lunchtime. Just a small area of shelf space, so there way not be that many available.

Advertisement