Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rise of the Guardians-Christmass Movie.

Options
  • 28-11-2012 11:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭

Now this looks like a pretty cool adventure for the kids,and the adults too.:D

In Cinemas from Friday 30th November.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I'm really liking the looks of this! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I'm going to this! Looks great. I just have to find a child to bring with me. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Well I have this sorted.

Going to meet Santa in Tayto Park,then off to see the film later that evening in the Cinema.

looks good im going to see it

Well,we went to see this annimated film tonight.

One word to describe it.....AMAZING

Every mother and father needs to bring their kids to see this brilliant Christmass adventure.

Jack Frost,Santa,Easter Bunny,Tooth Fairy,Sandman and all of Santas elves and helpers team up to battle "Pitch Black" (aka The Boogey man) and save the chidren of the world from being made to fear the Boogey Man.

Its a gripping annimation with lots of action but a very simple mesasage for all the kids.

Allways believe in Santa,Easter Bunny,Tooth Fairy,Sandman and Jack Frost and wonderfull magical things will happen.

Dreamworks have really pulled it of the bag again,with this Christmass annimated film.

Its a must see for all the family.:D

• Advertisement

Another trailer...to get you in the mood.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,530 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Looks the part ok, but strange that Jack Frost is the main character in one of those trailers, as if the film is all about him, yet he doesn't even feature in the 2nd trailer.

NIMAN wrote: »
    Looks the part ok, but strange that Jack Frost is the main character in one of those trailers, as if the film is all about him, yet he doesn't even feature in the 2nd trailer.

Yep the main character is Jack Frost.

No one seems to really believe in Jack Frost,so he is wondering why "The Man in the Moon" made him as Jack Frost......what purpose does he have in life (apart from making snow days and freezing things)

The "Man in the Moon" selects who becomes a "guardian" and who doesnt.

Guardians are people who are selected for the good things they have done in the past to help and protect the children of the world

Jack Frost finally realizes (by thinking back to his own past and saving his little sister from drowning) that he has been chosen by the Man in the Moon to become a guardian and join the other guardians to beat and defeat "Pitch Black" (aka The Boogey Man) and to protect the children of the world from fear.

You have to go and see it with the kids.;)

It is a fantastic adventure and one for all the family to enjoy.:D

Advertisement