Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Bosch 36 Volt SDS

Options
  • 29-11-2012 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

hello,

just wondering has anyone bought or used the the 36 volt bosch drill. Im using a 24 volt bosch for the last 14 years and it finally packed in on me

many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭maxamillius

Great drill,used to use the 24v ones in work all the time they were great,boss got 36v one then same reliability with that bit more power,highly recommend them

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭desoc32

I bought one 3 years ago as my first decent drill as had used mates bosch 24v for years. The GBH36VF-Li is the way to go. I bought from uk and was shipped ex vat once gave a vat number. In use most days and never had a problem. Even the kango is good for doing the odd chase. You tube have a few videos showing performance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭maxamillius

desoc32 wrote: »
    I bought one 3 years ago as my first decent drill as had used mates bosch 24v for years. The GBH36VF-Li is the way to go. I bought from uk and was shipped ex vat once gave a vat number. In use most days and never had a problem. Even the kango is good for doing the odd chase. You tube have a few videos showing performance

Ye have to say the kango on it came in handy few times for knockin out boxes etc

Advertisement