Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy Note 2

Options
  • 29-11-2012 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Two part question
    1) when will this be back in stock? Been out of stock for a number of weeks at this stage
    2) if i purchase on can i take up the offer for unlimited talktime for 32 a month?

IE if I go into a store (or online) for 189 and 32 a month can i get a note 2?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Two part question
    1) when will this be back in stock? Been out of stock for a number of weeks at this stage
    2) if i purchase on can i take up the offer for unlimited talktime for 32 a month?

IE if I go into a store (or online) for 189 and 32 a month can i get a note 2?

Thanks

Hi Underpaid Mike,

I have checked this phone is available to buy online. The offer you refer to above is only available as a SIM Only plan. If you avail of this plan you would have to pay full price for the phone.

Grainne

Advertisement