Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[TRADE]Dark Souls, PS3

Options
  • 29-11-2012 11:00am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭

So, I have a spare copy of Dark Souls for the PS3, the Pal one that comes with the soundtrack, art book and digital guide book.

Trades welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 zOlt

Only trade?... or do you sell it as well?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

No sales on these pages or the A&R forum
    Trade only I'm afraid.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

So, no one hankering after some death and sorrow or, truth be told, you all own it already?
    I'm pretty open to any trades at all...

Happily, Dark Souls has gone to live with Bob, may blessing be upon him!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Happily, Dark Souls has gone to live with Bob, may blessing be upon him!

:)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement