Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pandorairelandsale.com - Fake

• 29-11-2012 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All, Just thought I'd let people know that the above website www.pandorairelandsale.com is not a genuine Pandora Site. I've found out the hard way obviously! Husband bought me a charm for my birthday and low and behold- he's been conned, Brand Protection at Pandora have confirmed the above so take care out there folks and stay well away from the above site.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

Site is full of spelling and grammar mistakes, and when you click on "exchanges and returns" is says how they sell high quality Links of London... even though it's a Pandora site.

The only solution is that if you want genuine items, you have to go to the genuine shop/website. There is no such thing as getting these items for cheaper.

And did you not notice that all these fake websites have "ireland" in the web address?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

Site is full of spelling and grammar mistakes, and when you click on "exchanges and returns" is says how they sell high quality Links of London... even though it's a Pandora site.

The only solution is that if you want genuine items, you have to go to the genuine shop/website. There is no such thing as getting these items for cheaper.

And did you not notice that all these fake websites have "ireland" in the web address?

+1.

The fact they're advertising products for free on their front page is also a little unusual!!!
    It's as obviously fake as the "designer handbags" in markets.

Advertisement