Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Double 3x2 photo Mounts - Where?

• 29-11-2012 11:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭

I want to mount 2 photographs (exact size 88mm x 63mm) in one frame but I can't find a frame with mount suitable so am now thinking of buying a 6.5x4.5in frame and getting a mount either cut or buying premade ... I am having difficulty finding where I might get one either cut for me or premade ... anyone any suggestions please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

i can cut mounts for ya, or could make the frame for ya too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Only

stcstc, thanks very much for your offer ... I'd be looking for vanilla coloured mounts (pale cream) mounts to suit 2 pictures in one frame and am thinking 6.5 x 4.5 frames ... I'd probably be looking for mounts for 6 frames ... how much would you be looking for for them?
    I wouldn't be looking for expensive frames as they are for Xmas pressents for God Parents etc so don't want to spend a lot so probably would be cheaper to buy separately than you making them?
    Thanks!

give me a shout tomorrow in the shop, will work out some prices etc for ya

I know this is a very stupid question but ... how will I contact you in the shop? Do you have an e-mail / number? ... Sorry - very new to this forum so no clue:o

oh sorry

link in signature to shop website

shop number is 01 2300037

• Advertisement

I must have signatures turned off (didn't even realise you could have signatures on Boards!) ... I will give you a call tomorrow if thats ok

Advertisement