Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Address Issues

Options
  • 29-11-2012 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

I changed my postal address with BOI card services about 2 years ago, over the phone with no hassle. I have since moved address again but now I have to get a form stamped and signed by my bank before it can be changed. I work Mon - Fri nowhere near a BOI branch so this isn't possible.

I asked could I change back to my original home address which I would have had my BOI current account at for over 10 years of which I never changed but again, this form has to be signed and stamped.

Is there any reason why this has to be such a hassle, I am only looking to change the postal address where my credit card bill is sent.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Hi spodoinkle,

It is possible to change your credit card billing address over the phone with Credit Card Services on 1890 251 251. However, to amend your current account address, you need to complete a Notification of Change of Details form, available here. Alternatively, if you're registered with 365Online, you can submit a Change of Address request through the Secure Messaging facility. You can find out more information on Secure Messaging in our FAQs.

Thanks for posting,
    Graham

• Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭dirtyden

Hi spodoinkle,

It is possible to change your credit card billing address over the phone with Credit Card Services on 1890 251 251. However, to amend your current account address, you need to complete a Notification of Change of Details form, available here. Alternatively, if you're registered with 365Online, you can submit a Change of Address request through the Secure Messaging facility. You can find out more information on Secure Messaging in our FAQs.

Thanks for posting,
    Graham

Just on that, you will need to take a call from a bank of ireland agent to confirm the security information you have already confirmed by logging into your bank of ireland 365 account. The person calling you will not leave any message if you miss this call. They will not reply to your secure mail inbox telling you this. Can you feedback this to 365online Graham, seems a little ridiculous that you do not trust the security of your own online system for something as simple as changing address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi dirtyden,

Many thanks for your post.

I will pass your feedback to Banking 365.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭spodoinkle

Alternatively, if you're registered with 365Online, you can submit a Change of Address request through the Secure Messaging facility.
    Thanks for posting,
    Graham

All done, thanks Graham, I dont know why I couldnt have been told this when I called! Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

You're welcome spodoinkle,

If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Graham

• Advertisement
Advertisement